Door or window sensor which integrates easily using the SONOFF 433Mhz Bridge to Home Assistant using the AlexxIT custom integration. Sensor will fire an event through Home Assistant whenever the door or window is opened. (Note: does not provide notification when it is closed).
- Ultra-low power magnetic dedicated microprocessor.
- Supports wireless frequency of 433.92MHz.
- 200m wireless transmit distance.
- Built-in antenna provided.
- Less than 1μA resting current.
- Easily attach the main sensor on the door/window.
- Great protection against unwanted intruders whether you are in or out, keep yourself and your property safe and security.
- Material: Plastic
- Support Battery: 12V Type 23A (not included)
- Wireless frequency: 433.92MHz
- Protocol: EV1527
- Quiescent current: ≤5μA
- Emission current: ≤10mA
- Operating environment: -10°-50° (14°-122°)
- Product Size: 77*49.5*18.8mm
1 * DW1 Door Window Sensor.