Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector with 433Mhz integration through SONOFF Bridge to your Home Assistant.
- Support three alarms: smoke & CO, wireless 433 transmission network alarm.
- Full snap-in patented structure, simple installation, no need for debugging and wiring.
- 360 degrees smoke detection and alarm, no dead angle, reliable.
- Built-in high-sensitivity sensing technology, reliable and safe.
- Built-in 110 dB sound and light alarm reminder, effectively prompting people to evacuate.
- Ultra-low-power microcontroller + photoelectric principle technology, long standby life battery use for 3 years.
- Adopt high-performance photoelectric two-way scattering patented technology of two-receiving & one-transmitting, stable, reliable and accurate.
- Low Voltage Alarm: When the battery voltage is lower than 6.8V, a warning sound is issued to remind the user to change the battery.
- Rotary detachable top cover design to facilitate cleaning and battery replacement.
- This smoke sensor can work alone to implement a stand-alone alarm.
- To integrate for remote notifications on phone or through Home Assistant, smoke detector needs to work with Sonoff RF bridge.
- Battery is not included
- Powered Supply: DC 9V (Not Included)
- 433MHz Range: 200M
- Static Current: 20uA
- Alarm Current: 30mA
- Alarm Loudness: 85dB
- Colour: White
- Material: ABS
- 1 * Carbon monoxide smoke composite detector
- 1 * Manual